Coastal Charm Tour
- Duration: 7 Days (approx.)
- Product code: CC2
With its charismatic personality, white sand beaches, turquoise waters and lush sub-tropical valleys, the Coromandel peninsula might just steal your heart away. Scenic pathways lead to peaceful coves and far-reaching horizons as we explore every corner.
Relax with a glass of wine and gourmet three-course meal each night in our premium boutique lodges and bed & breakfast's. We base ourselves at each lodge for two nights so you have time to unpack and take in your surroundings. Enjoy fresh, local cuisine from an area known for its kaimoana (seafood) as we take you on a food trail up the coast stopping at all our favourite spots for some fresh seasonal produce.
Small groups, maximum of 8. Carrying a small daypack only.
- NEW: Gin tasting at TWO distilleries (including the world's best gin!!)
- Savour in a food trail down the coast, sampling fresh seafood
- Lunch at a boutique, family owned vineyard and winery
- Macadamia tour and tasting
- Enjoy the Coromandel's best fish & chips on the Thames wharf
- Locally roasted Pinnacle coffee to fuel our hikes
- Return shuttle transfers from Auckland.
- Comfortable and spacious transport with air conditioning.
- Professional local guide and assistant guide with local knowledge and stories leading the way.
- Premium boutique lodges or bed & breakfast accommodation with local hosts.
- ALL meals. Cooked and continental breakfast options, nutritious and uniquely kiwi packed lunches, hearty evening meals with a glass of New Zealand wine, beer or drop of your choice.
- Delicious food experiences unique to Nature and Nosh Tours (our secret ingredient!).
- First aid kits, safety equipment and all your fresh New Zealand drinking water.
- A minimum of 4 people are required for guaranteed departure of this tour.
- Tours depart Sundays and return Saturday
- Rates pp are double/twin share
*Please note that the credit cards we accept are: Visa, American Express and MasterCard.