- Duration: 7 Days (approx.)
- Product code: PE0ZL1
With its charismatic personality, white sand beaches, turquoise waters and lush sub-tropical valleys, the Coromandel peninsula might just steal your heart away. Scenic pathways lead to peaceful coves and far-reaching horizons as we explore every corner.Enjoy a relaxed pace along the rolling coastlines before climbing up to the Pinnacles, a kiwi bucket-list walk, on our final day of hiking. Your work is rewarded by magnificent panoramic views of the Coromandel region at the top.
Relax with a glass of wine and gourmet three-course meal each night in our premium boutique lodges. We base ourselves at each lodge for two nights so you have time to unpack and take in your surroundings. Enjoy fresh, local cuisine from an area known for its kaimoana (seafood) as we take you on a food trail up the coast stopping at all our favourite spots for some fresh seasonal produce.
- Hike the coastal headlands of the peninsula with views across the South Pacific Ocean.
- Unique 'garden-to-plate' food experience at a local award-winning bistro.
- Walk the Pinnacles track, a must-do on all outdoor loving kiwi's lists.
- Gourmet three-course meals every night, matched with NZ wine or beer
- Visit one of the finest remaining Kauri groves in a diverse ecological area.
- Savour in a food trail up the coast, sampling fresh, seasonal produce.
- Enjoy the Coromandel's best fish & chips on the Thames wharf.
- Premium boutique lodges, B & B's and cabins with local hosts.
- Small groups, maximum of 8.
- Return shuttle transfers from Auckland
- Comfortable and spacious transport with air conditioning.
- Professional local guide and assistant guide with local knowledge and stories leading the way.
- Premium boutique lodges or bed & breakfast accommodation with local hosts.
- ALL meals. Cooked and continental breakfast options, nutritious and uniquely kiwi packed lunches, hearty evening meals with a glass of New Zealand wine or beer.
- Delicious food experiences unique to Nature and Nosh Tours (our secret ingredient!).
Read our booking terms and conditions.